Care From the Heart is currently seeking dedicated, reliable, caring professionals to work with our home care client base in Santa Cruz County. The care provider enables patients to stay in their homes by monitoring and recording patient condition; providing support and personal services; and teaching families. If you enjoy a fast paced, team learning environment, please send us your resume today.
- Monitors patient condition by observing physical and mental condition, intake and output, and exercise.
- Supports patients by providing housekeeping and laundry services; shopping for food and other household requirements; preparing and serving meals and snacks; running errands.
- Assists patients by providing personal services, such as, bathing, dressing, and grooming.
- Helps patients care for themselves by teaching use of cane or walker, special utensils to eat, special techniques and equipment for personal hygiene.
- Helps family members care for the patient by teaching appropriate ways to lift, turn, and re-position the patient; advising on nutrition, cleanliness, and housekeeping.
- Records patient information by making entries in the patient journal; notifying nursing supervisor of changing or unusual conditions.
- Maintains a safe, secure, and healthy patient environment by following asepsis standards and procedures; maintaining security precautions; following prescribed dietary requirements and nutrition standards;
- Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities.
- Protects the home care agency by adhering to professional standards, home care policies and procedures, federal, state, and local requirements.
Other Career Opportunities
For all other job Opportunities please direct direct your Resume to:
Currently we are searching for an Office Manager, a Human Resource Specialist, and an Administrative Assistant.